Friday, June 24, 2016
Saturday, June 18, 2016
*Image from the SNMA website
1) I wonder if finishing med school will "cure" my mind of always having 10 million random things running through it, or will it just create 10 million more?
2) My kid has been away at her internship for almost a week and I miss her terribly.
.........after a brief moment of tears before I continue....
3) It was the DUMBEST idea EVER to take an advanced database class in only 6 weeks! URGH!!!
4) The weekly HIV clinical conference I attend is getting SUPER interesting!
5) I was finally approved to attend the Ryan White HIV/AIDS conference in DC and I can't wait to get back home! Turns out that as a non clinician (Imma' fix THIS!!), I get last "dibs" on everything, thus I'll have to stay at a hotel different from the one the conference is being held in.
6) Looks like that gyn surgery I've been putting off for a while will have to be scheduled sometime in the near future. Major BUMMER!!!!
7) The 2 HIV related research projects I'm working on are coming along quite nicely!! :)
8) I've been approved to volunteer at the local indigent hospital in a position to be determined starting in August. I'm leaning toward the baby cuddler program, but I'm leaving that open until I have to make a decision.
9) Formal MCAT review has been nonexistent except I'm learning a LOT in my med term class.
10) It's hot as fish grease in Texas right about now, but I still LOVE living here! :)