Saturday, June 28, 2014

Momisms June2014

                            *AMC movie mother-daughter selfies

Doc201X: "You'll fall in love and you'll be screamin', dreamin', oooooooooh"!!

That's a line from the song Poison by Bel Bev Devoe, and I'm singing it after my daughter and I got back from seeing the movie "Think Like a Man (TLAM) Too!!".

DD: "That's not what's he's saying".

Doc201x: "Yes it is".

DD: "No it's not".

Doc201X: "How would you know, you weren't even an embryo when that song came out".

DD: "I know 'cause I know, and I also have the song".

Doc201X: "Yeah, well let's hear it so you can see how dead wrong you are. And when you're wrong, you'll owe me $5.00 from the bet you just made challenging my 90's music trivia" knowledge.

DD proceeds to boot up her iMac to the play the song and OF COURSE I"M RIGHT, ROTFL!!!!

Doc201X: "See I told ya. And you owe me $5.00".

DD: "I didn't agree to that".

Doc201X: "Doesn't matter, gimme my 5 "dalas" kiddo".

Laughter ensues!!! Then we commence to watch the first TLAM movie!!







2 comments: