Tuesday, March 24, 2015

What does computational biology and Pediatrics have in common??

Well, read the following article to see:

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/childrens-national-launches-sequencing-program-featuring-illuminas-nextseq-and-genomoncologys-go-clinical-workbench-300053236.html

Lately, I've been getting more than a few questions about how Comptuational Biology relates to a career as a Clinician, so I was thrilled to find an article which pretty much encompasses what I could do with training in both areas. Of course, reading it was the highlight of my day especially as I think more and more about how much I think I'd enjoy being a pediatrician (that's also trained inIM, 😉).

Outside of that, I'm dealing with some moderately serious health issues that have required my immediate attention. So until I get things under control in that regard, I won't be posting much since I refuse to throw ANY of my academic endeavors off my plate. However, it's simply the fact that regularly putting everyone else's needs ahead of your own, eventually catches up with SuperWoman, LOL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment