Thursday, June 11, 2015

Funny how time flies!!!


Whirlwind would be the best description for my life right now, inner city life is absolutely fabulous and I'm quite busy in my new gig too obviously, LOL!!!! And that's not to say that there haven't been any glitches (I'd honestly poke my eyes out if I had to keep my current Supv for more than 2 years) but again, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it's a train called medical school!!!

I'm going to give myself another month or so to focus on getting my new gig down pat as there's a TON to learn and I'm enjoying every minute of it!! I'm thinking around August 1 is when I'll start putting together a doable plan for matriculating into med school by Fall 2017 and I really hope I can "last" that long, sitting in tumor board as a graduate student versus a medical student is getting kinda painful for me. But with all the things Internal Medicine I'm learning, what keeps me going is the fact that it will ALL pay off sooner then later!

Speaking of Internal Medicine, it's almost a given that I'll specialize in this field, I've gotten over my disease/Path interest almost 100%, and that's been replaced by my disease/IM interest BIG TIME!!!!

Right now, I'm hoping that time continues to fly by ( can't believe I've been here almost a month) until I matriculate into med school!!




No comments:

Post a Comment