Thursday, July 24, 2014

Count your blessings July 2014



In a world where evil seems to be "winning", it's important to reflect not on how screwed up things are, but on the MUCH larger list of what's going right in the world and in our lives!

So I thought it would be a great idea for me to on a regular basis, share with my readers all the ways my life is thoroughly blessed, with the idea that we ALL have many blessings in our lives, even when it doesn't appear that way!!!

Here are few for today:

1) I'm so blessed to have in my life MANY people who encourage me and support my educational and professional goals.

2) I have a kid that has made me proud beyond words.

3) I have loving family and friends.

4) I have my health, and my weight and blood pressure are looking good!!

5) On that note, the average 30 something ain't got s**t on me!! #blackdontcrack

6) I attend one of the top schools in the nation and I've got a 4.0 GPA at this school.

7) My mind is the sharpest it's EVER been!!

8) I work with the nicest wife/husband team with the cutest baby EVER!!!!

I always try to end my posts with a song that reflects the message of my post, but today I'd like to do something different. I don't know who needs the message in this song, but this song is for you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment