Sunday, February 22, 2015

From MCAT to shoes

Not much to update with these days due to my busy schedule, but my daughter and I did manage to do some "shoe shopping" after I'd put in some serious verbal MCAT work. Now I'm not as into shoes as my daughter and mother are, but when I do "go there", I GO THERE, LOL!!!! And here's what we ended up with:
Needless to say that after a Sunday brunch where we watching a football game, my feet were KILLING ME!! Clearly these aren't the shoes you wear to strut around in, these are shoes for sitting down being cute ONLY, LOL!!! Movin' on, I've finished my personal Physician/Scientist statement and will start gathering addresses for the numerous colleges and universities I've attended living in 10 or so cities/towns in my lifetime. And there's a LOT of data to enter into those med school apps which I'm going to start working on on May 1!!!! Interestingly, I don't feel an ounce of trepidation about applying to med school this year and it pretty much centers around my comfort level with where my family is at as it relates to my career goals. Put another way, I've simply run out of excuses on why I shouldn't apply, so I'm going to go for it!!! With that said, there's a ton more detail I'd like to share but I think it best to do so after I get my acceptance letters.;)

No comments:

Post a Comment