Monday, March 18, 2013

In an Erkle voice "Do I look fat???"



I've always found it interesting what different cultures consider overweight or fat. And since I recently posted on a site where it was insuinted that I had a weight problem, I guess you could say that it prompted me to post this picture I took of myself ~ 2 weeks ago.

So why are having curves considered "fat" to some people (white folks)? Better yet, why is being morbidly obese considered attractive to others (Blacks/Hispanics)? The weight issue in this country is at the heart of why I don't support Obamacare in it's current form. Put bluntly another way, I do NOT suppoort free healthcare for folks who have NO interest in thier own health. Or that smoke. I DO think they should pay MUCH higher premiums for their lifestyle choices although I have no idea how this could be enforced.

So with that said, I guess I'll "sat" my "fat" a$$ down somewhere. Or is that "phat" a$$, LOL??? Thank goodness "beauty" is in the eye of the beholder!

PS- I can't believe I just spent HOURS "debating" a stalker that called me fat! URGH,lol!!

PSS- What 'da hell is Beyonce thinking with a song with lyrics like "bow down b*tches??? Really Bee?

No comments:

Post a Comment