Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hell no I won't sign off on this!

And with that statement, I'm now feeling like I have a big ass target on my back as far as my current job is concerned (considering I've been pretty much ordered back into the lab by this coming Monday). Anyhoo, when I ran the Ebola suit suggestion by my Primary Care Doc she essentially said that she will NOT sign off on me wearing that in the lab, even if I do have on an Ebola suit. And there's a damn good reason she said this and I can't get into why that is here. Suffice it to say that my Doctor clearly isn't stupid enough to risk me working in there for fear of being sued should something else go wrong.

So today I work at a leading cancer center. Who knows what tomorrow is going to bring.........................................

In other FAR more appealing news, tomorrow morning I head to county hospital which treats indigent patients for my Internal Medicine rotation and I can't wait! :) As soon as I have time, I'll be sure to update my experiences. And I have a feeling that I'm going to have a LOT more free time in my life soon at least until my next blessing comes along! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment